Join the World PI Week 2021 opening webinar on 22 April, 4pm CEST!
The opening webinar will feature international policymakers and leading experts on the main themes of this year’s campaign: plasma availability, patient safety and protection, and quality of life.
It will be the opportunity to:
- get insights on learnings from the COVID-19 pandemic with regards to PIDs and the immune system
- discuss patients’ experiences during COVID-19
- exchange with the PID community from across the world
- preview new campaign assets and initiatives
- learn about how to mark the Week
The draft programme is available here. More updates will be shared soon.
We look forward to seeing you online on the 22nd of April. For any question, please email us at: email@example.com