10 ways to join the World PI Week campaign online
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the World PI Week encourages all campaign supporters, including patients/patient organizations, healthcare professionals and medical societies, industry partners, policymakers and everyone interested to join online awareness-raising efforts and advocacy in the lead up to and during the campaign (22-29 April).
10 ways to do so:
- Updating your Twitter, Instagram or/and Facebook profile with the World PI Week frame. Join the Twibbon campaign here
- Sharing a support message or video on social media using #WorldPIWeek or @WorldPIWeek; or relaying publications of the primary immunodeficiency community. You will find various downloadable visual materials and illustrations for social media use on the World PI Week website
- Participating in the World PI Week photo contest #PIctureAwareness: strike a Y in colours!
- Posting an article about primary immunodeficiency on your website or blog. A template blog post is available here.
- Disseminating the World PI Week video on your website/by email to your networks, or ensuring broadcast on local TV, in hospital settings, pharmacies etc
- Signing the World PI Week call to action
- Joining the first-ever World PI Week webinar on 22nd April, 15.00 CET which will mark the start of the campaign, or joining the World PI Week event page on Facebook
- Sharing your story or experience on the World PI Week website or on social media by joining the #MyPIstory campaign
- Emailing the World PI Week educational materials to your colleagues, families and friends or your school
- Engaging with your local/regional or national media by email/phone to tell your experience or story and highlight latest developments or unmet needs, encouraging media coverage. Further guidance here.