How to celebrate World PI Week
There are many ways to join the World PI Week, and everyone can get involved!
Increased focus is placed on digital engagement, in light of the COVID-19 pandemic Find out about 10 ways to join the campaign online here.
Other ways to celebrate:
– Sign the World PI Week call to action
– If you are an eligible donor, contact your local blood collection centre to donate blood
– Display the World PI Week poster on your windows
– Engage with your local/regional or national media
– Contact your national/local representatives (Mayor, Member of Parliament, Government) to tell your experience, highlight unmet needs and policy recommendations. Read about the World PI Week policymaker campaign here.
– Email the World PI Week educational materials to your colleagues, families and friends
Read some inspiring examples to make the most of the World PI Week 2020 here. jordan release datenike lebron x gold white for sale on amazon 270 Pink AH8050-600 , Idae