Save the Date: World PI Week Kick-off Event: Patient-Clinician Coffee Talk (Hybrid)!
On Friday, 21 April 15h30-16h30 CET, to kick-off this year’s campaign week, World PI Week is hosting its first hybrid form Patient-Clinician Coffee Talk at UZ Leuven PID Centre in Belgium! The Coffee Talk will feature patients/carers, specialists/healthcare professionals and researchers across the world to share their experiences on the importance of health data and care for PID patients!
The event would be broadcasted live and at the end of the event, the recording would remain available both on the Website and on the YouTube channel to allow the wider community to continue engagement and refer back to it. The conversations would centre around:
- The potential of data
- Value of real-world data (RWD) & collaboration across countries & healthcare systems
- Importance of patient registries in the field of PIDs
- WPIW 2023 theme & key messages
The Youtube Link and list of speakers will be shared soon! Meanwhile share our teaser video and help us spread the word!
To directly access specific campaign resources:
- Download the health data factsheet here.
- Download the messaging & policy calls here.
- Download the poster here.
- Download the information toolkit here.