Take part in WPIW photo contest : #PIctureAwareness!
Take part in WPIW photo contest: #PIctureAwareness!
29.03.2017 – During WPIW 2017, the WPIW committee is organising a photo contest on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to further raise awareness of Primary Immunodeficiency!
From the 22nd to 29th of April, share your WPIW picture with us on social media via #PIctureAwareness and get a chance to have it featured on the WPIW 2018 campaign poster! The two winning pictures will also be promoted in the WPIW 2017 outcome report, relayed widely via WPIW communication channels, and winners will receive a WPIW thank you award from the WPIW Steering Committee.
Winning pictures will be selected by the WPIW Committee and announced on the 22nd of May 2017.
- Pictures must exclusively relate to WPIW (activities, events held from 22-29th April, people taking part in the campaign etc) and be posted either on Twitter, on Instagram or on Facebook between the 22nd and 29th of April included.
- Each participant can only post one picture – Choose your best one!
- Use the hashtag dedicated to the photo contest when posting your picture on social media (#PIctureAwareness) and also add #WPIW to your publication
- The WPIW team reserves the right to remove from its communication channels without prior notice any picture that would relay violent, indecent messages or any picture it feels inappropriate to the context and purpose of the initiative
- Pictures shall meet the above criteria to be considered by the WPIW Committee during the selection process of the winning entry