Ways to join World PI Week 2021
World PI Week is for everyone. There are many ways to mark the World PI Week!
QUICK STEPS THAT CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE:
- Join the photo contest: Strike a Y in green and post your picture on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with #PIctureAwareness. More information here.
- Update your social media profiles with the World PI Week frames and banners
- Share your experience on our website or via #MyPIstory campaign
- Spread information on PIDs around you and on social media, relay the campaign teaser videos & new podcasts
- Share a support message/video on social media using #WorldPIWeek or @WorldPIWeek
- Sign the World PI Week call to action
Show your support online, help us make 22-29 April all about PIDs!
GOING THE EXTRA MILE:
- Engage with your local/regional media, give a TV/radio interview: if you are a patient, a specialist healthcare professional or anyone that has expertise with PID, consider offering your testimonial/insights. Tips & tools for media engagement are available here.
- If you are an eligible donor, contact a centre near you to donate plasma
- Join a virtual event/activity in your country, or run for the PID cause! More information on local events here.
- Support advocacy: contact your national/local representatives to tell your story or explain unmet needs & expectations.
- Display the World PI Week poster on your windows, at your workplace, in shops or other public venues around you
Get inspired: Read some inspiring examples to make the most of the World PI Week 2021 here