World PI Week 2023 Messaging and Global Policy Calls
World PI Week is excited to share the 2023 Messaging including 6 important global policy calls that will help showcase why “data” is essential to improve Primary Immunodeficiency care globally!
Discover why “data” is important for diagnosis, treatment & care, research & innovation and medical education!
This year World PI Week calls for:
- Leveraging real-world evidence including patient-reported outcomes data
- Robust and up-to-date national PID registries & comparable collection of data in all countries
- Ethical, responsible and transparent use of patients’ health data
- Collaboration and sharing of research data & results
- Worldwide efforts to strengthen the collection of data and to shape collaborative health data ecosystems
- Using health data to facilitate innovation and enhance health systems
Download the Messaging here.
Watch our teaser video here.
To directly access specific resources:
Download the poster here.
Download the toolkit here.